Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Buffalo Bills r lookin good and so are u WILL

Thank you so much for letting us know all that has happened to you this last week. One of the best things that can come out of something like this is you get to see how much people care for you. For every phone call or text you and Shana have received there are ten times that many people wanting to know what you said and how you are.

I was thinking all last week about how much fun your birthday party was last summer. Every time I open up this one cupboard one of your party decorations falls out. It's just so cool all the stuff that Shana put together. Shana, when you get a chance could you post a picture of Will with the JILLS on the site!
Judy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glade you guy's are coming home!! Things are looking bright for you and shana. every one on 6 south are praying for you and the rest of the family. I have to say I have no ideal about football but to see all the support you give the Bills makes me wonder what I'am missing.